The Benno Utility Rear Rack #3 Plus is a direct fit to the Benno Boost E bikes. The 66cm x 18cm platform allows the use of up to 2 Yepp Easyfit Baby seats without adaptors. Integrated side loaders allow easier carrying of bulky items and provide a footrest option for older children. The rack is rated to carry up to 130lbs of kids, gear or any combination of both. - Max deck load 130lbs/60kg, Max side load 35lbs/15kg each side. - Total load capacity 130lbs/60kg - Fits two Yepp Easyfit baby seats without adapter - Dimensions: Deck 18cm x 66cm (W x L) - Weight: 3240g
Benno Utility Rear Rack #3 - Compatible With Carry-On, Boost EVO 1-3 (16-19).
Benno Utility Rear Rack #1 - Compatible With Carry-On, Boost EVO 1-3 (16-19).
The Benno Utility Front Tray rack mounts directly to the frame of Boost E, eJoy, eScout, RemiDemi and Carry On models, holding up to 45lbs of cargo. - Max load: 45lbs/20kg - Dimensions: 46cm x 32cm x 14cm (W x L x H) - Weight: 1740g
Benno Utility Rear Rack #1 Plus is a direct fit to the Benno Boost E bikes. The 66cm x 18cm platform allows the use of up to 2 Yepp Easyfit Baby seats without adaptor. The rack is rated to carry up to 130lbs of kids, gear, or any combination of both. - Dimensions: Deck 18cm x 66cm (W x L) - Max load 130lbs/60kg - Fits two Yepp Easyfit baby seats without adapter - Weight: 2300g - Fits Benno Boost E bikes
Boost Sideloader Rack - Fits all Boost 2016-22.
$149.99 - $199.99
• Paddle cradles w/15mm straps keep your board safe and secure, easily removed when not needed • Shortboard rack features strong extruded aluminum clamp with durable anodized finish • Fist most bikes with seat post diameters of 25-32mm diameter and carries most surfboards up to 8' in length • Longboard rack with adjustable-length arms fit most 26" wheel bikes, lightweight alloy construction, 25kg/55lb capacity • Longboard rack fits most surfboards up to 10' in length (not designed for stand-up paddleboards) • Rust-resistant hardware
The Benno Mini Sideloader set extends the carrying capacity and convenience of the Boost E and Carry On bikes when used with select Benno Racks. The Sideloader allows the use of the large Utility Pannier bags, or when used with the Wheel Guard set creates a footrest for children riding on the rear rack. - Max Load 33lb per side. Maximum combined load of rack and Sideloaders not to exceed 110lbs - Sold in pairs - Fits Benno Boost E and Carry On models
$145.90 - $187.90
- Full chromoly construction specifically designed for 700c bicycles - Mounts to hub axle for universal fitment - Adjustable height with lower horizontal strut for fitment of a small bag or pannier - Deck provides ample cargo space at 14.25"X12" - Optional stylish fence available separately
The Benno Mini Front Tray rack mounts directly to the frame of Pre-2020 Boost E, eJoy, eScout, RemiDemi and Carry On models, holding up to 35lbs of cargo. - Dimensions: 28cm x 28cm x 6cm (W x L x H) - Max load: 35lbs/15kg
Surly's burly line of tubular chromoly steel racks have been used on expeditions all over this planet for years.This Surly Rear Disc Rack is made of tubular chromoly steel and is specifically designed to fit frames with seatstay-mounted disc brakes like the Straggler (650B and 700c), Krampus, and Karate Monkey. - Tubular chromoly rack, stainless-steel hardware - Height-adjustable to accommodate 26-29" wheels - Hardware housed in reusable Surly Tool Bag
If you like to ride useful bikes, racks make a lot of sense. Surly's 24-Pack Rack ups the useable cargo space on your bike, providing more real estate for more stuff: more beer, more food, more random bits from the hardware store, more whatever. It’s manufactured from cromoly tubing and uses stainless steel hardware. And it offers height adjustability, so you can keep your cargo close to the ground and stable. It has plenty of braze-ons, too, so you can customize how you secure your cargo…or just light your bike up like the space station. The 24-Pack Rack attaches to most forks that feature mid-blade and crown eyelets. It gives you a stable, rigid assembly upon which you might place your burden. No one likes a sweaty back and a sore bottom, so take your stuff out of that messenger bag and put it on the front of your bike. The 24-Pack Rack is rated to carry 30lbs (13.6kg) and comes in black or silver.
This expedition-worthy rack is made from 4130 chromoly, so it's tough, light and easily repairable in the field. It's also height-adjustable, so you can get your center of gravity as low as possible for a stable ride. The provided stainless steel hardware enables you to attach your rack to virtually any frame with 26-inch, 700c and 29-inch wheels. And, it hauls up to 80 pounds of gear and is powder-coated to protect it from the elements.
All-alloy bike rack securely mounts to bike to hold up to 40 lb. Features - Secure: Triangulated design holds cargo - Fully Adjustable: Adjustable legs and extra long connector stays fit most bikes. Disc-compatible - Construction: Lightweight aluminum with stainless steel hardware - Weight: 1.53 lbs / 694 grams - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
Surly Racks are well-thought-out, durable, expedition-worthy racks that work with most panniers. While their racks aren't limited solely to heavy duty touring, that is what they were designed for. When you're out on the road, the best option is to never ever have anything ever go wrong ever. Right? That's never a guarantee though; so having something that you can repair if it does break can be pretty clutch. Thus, the main bodies of Surly's front and rear racks are made from tubular CroMoly steel with stainless hardware. This means you can probably find someone out there that can torch it back into one piece in the rare instance things go south. The Front Rack is height adjustable and provides either a low or high pannier mounting position, which can be handy depending on terrain. When the ground gets rough, keep your gear high and dry. When the path is smooth and easy, you can load things low and keep everything balanced and stable, with the platform above the wheel providing yet more space for more stuff. It's worth mentioning they've redesigned the Front Rack hardware to be simpler to attach and more compatible with things like disc calipers and fenders. Surly also made attachment plates specifically for their Uni-Crown forks for yet more fork compatibility. This simpler design has fewer moving parts and costs less to manufacture; ergo, costs less for you to purchase. Surly's front rack WILL work with disc brakes on the Troll, Ogre, and Disc Trucker frames. It may take a bit of work to get clearance around the front caliper since the many different calipers out there are many different shapes. The new attachment plates will limit any DIY ingenuity you might need, but if you need to throw a washer or three behind the lower left bolt where the plate attaches to the fork dropout, that's not a big deal. As part of Surly's ongoing effort to make this planet last a little longer, they recently started shipping their racks with a small, reusable Surly Tool Bag that houses the rack struts and hardware. This switch helps eliminate the use of some polybags, thereby minimizing excess waste. Plus, you get a free tool bag out of the deal. Surly Front Rack will haul up to 32kg (70 lb) of well-secured, well-balanced gear over roadways and maintained off-road trails. Front Rack specifications: - Tubing diameter: 10mm - Platform dimensions: 230 x 170mm - Weight: 1382g
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
- The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to MTB full suspension seatstays or hardtail MTB without rack eyelets. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts levels independently of the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook-and-loop-strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags. - Attachments: Seatstays with hook-and loop-straps - Adjustment: Strut slots - Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps - Compatibility: Topeak MTX / RX TrunkBags, KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags - Max Load: 12kg / 26lb - Clamp for rear reflector - Size: 42 x 33. 2 x 14.5cm / 16.5" x 13.1" x 5.7" - Weight: 960g / 2.12lb
Most of you don’t need the cargo capacity to land a helicopter on your rack. Sometimes, all you want to do is grab a sixer from the beer store on the way home, or pick up a nice bouquet of flowers. For whatever the situation dictates, Surly offers the 8-Pack Rack. Made from the same tubular cromoly steel as their front and rear touring racks, the 8-Pack Rack is a solid pedestal upon which you may rest a handlebar bag, grocery bag, minaudiere, satchel…or whatever you use to carry your bowling ball around. The 8-Pack Rack attaches to most forks with mid-blade and crown eyelets. It uses stainless steel hardware and has the characteristic durability, versatility, and repairability all Surly products are known for. The 8-Pack Rack has lots of barrel braze-ons, so you can customize your cargo tie-downs…or just bolt on as many lights as you can possibly find. It’s rated to carry up to 30lbs (13.6 kg) and comes in black or silver.
- Classic constructeur style racks made of polished stainless steel - Mounts to hub axle or braze-ons for universal fitment. - Front mini-Rack mounts to mid-blade fork eyelets, or uses included p-clamps - Front racks have lots of braze-ons for mounting accessories/Lights - Maximum height is 40cm (Does not apply to mini rack) - Includes mounting hardware
- Classic constructeur style racks made of polished stainless steel - Mounts to hub axle or braze-ons for universal fitment. - Front mini-Rack mounts to mid-Blade fork eyelets, Or uses included p-Clamps - Front racks have lots of braze-Ons for mounting accessories/Lights - Maximum height is 40cm (Does not apply to mini rack) - Includes mounting hardware
Original replacement rack for Trek 1120. Product details - Color-matched for direct compatibility - Includes integrated rubber bumpers to help protect frame - Does not include mounting hardware Specifications - Size: One size - Rack type: Front racks - Adjustable feet: No - Disc compatible: No - Includes light mount: No - Weight capacity: 15lbs (7kg) - Material: Aluminum
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
Rack 'em! Designed to complement the clean lines of the Townie collection, the Townie rear rack adds utility while still looking great. - Original equipment replacement rear racks for Electra Townie Commute bikes - Color-matched for direct compatibility - Compatible with the Bontrager Interchange system - Max load rating is 55lbs (25kg) - Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum
Strong and svelte, the Everyday Rack from Portland Design Works mounts to frames with or without eyelets and will fit around wheels and tires up to 29x2.4". The handsome bamboo platform is slightly tapered, giving the Everyday Rack a light, racy feel that looks great on a wide range of frame styles. The lower mounting bars allow panniers' center of gravity to be closer in line with your wheel, improving rear-end stability even when hauling heavy loads. Additionally, it means the platform is easily utilized, even when riding with two panniers. The Everyday Rack is crafted from durable alloy tubing, may be mounted to a rear wheel skewer, includes a tail light mounting point and solid, adjustable attachment arms. It's a breeze to install, so you'll be pedaling cargo in no time. Rated for up to 25 kgs (55 lbs). - Strong alloy tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 209 x 76 mm (8.25 x 3") - Height: 419 mm (16.5") - Weight: 1.6 lbs - Max Load: 25 kgs (55 lbs) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
Rack 'em! Designed to complement the clean lines of the Townie collection, the Townie Commute front rack adds utility while still looking great. - Original equipment replacement front racks for Electra Townie Commute bikes - Color-matched for direct compatibility - Max load rating is 20lbs (9.1kg) - Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
The magic is in the mounting MIK stands for Mounting is Key, and this rad rear rack comes equipped with this functionality. Because easy is the name of the game. Easy on. Easy off. Carry your cargo in style. - MIK compatible - Carrying capacity up to 25kg or 55lbs - Stainless steel hardware included - Rear rack designed to be compatible with most Electra 24" wheel models
Page 1 of 3 Next page