A carbon road handlebar with IsoCore that reduces road vibration by 20% and features a shallow-flared drop and shorter-reach design.
Take on longer rides and rougher roads with the Pro IsoCore road handlebars. Feel the difference 20% less road vibration can make on your next gravel grinder or granfondo. IsoCore inner-laminar technology and IsoZone padding combine to virtually eliminate road chatter while maintaining the strength of our OCLV carbon. Features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction.
- OCLV carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter
- Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with our VR-SF shallow, flared-drop, and shorter-reach design
- IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Includes two replaceable EVA IsoZone top-of-bar pads
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
|31.8mm / Black / 36cm||601842114377||583879|
|31.8mm / Black / 38cm||601842114384||583880|
|31.8mm / Black / 40cm||601842114391||583881|
|31.8mm / Black / 42cm||601842114407||583882|
|31.8mm / Black / 44cm||601842114414||583883||BAR44918136K|